Copied from illustrate-her :3
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
INTJs are clever, analytical, pragmatic and logical, and are not scared to tell someone (or themselves) when they’re being stupid. They emphasize efficiency, making them simultaneously loners and excellent leaders. Their natural talent for planning and system-building often makes them the perfect villains.
- Jafar from Aladdin
- Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane) from Batman
- Mr. Blackadder, Esq. from Blackadder the Third
- Rupert Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Det. Kate Beckett from Castle
- Ebeneezer Scrooge from A Christmas Carol
- Light Yagami and Near from Death Note
- Havelock Vetinari from Discworld
- Some incarnations of the Doctor from Doctor Who
- Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins
- Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files
- Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing
- Marvin the Paranoid Android from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Smaug from The Hobbit
- Dr. Gregory House from House
- Francis Urquhart from House of Cards (UK)
- Shere Khan from both The Jungle Book and TaleSpin
- O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill
- Jareth from Labyrinth
- Scar from The Lion King
- Denethor and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Professor Henry Higgins from My Fair Lady
- Danzō Shimura from Naruto
- Captain Hook from Peter Pan
- Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice
- Saitou Hajime, Shishio Makoto, Shinomori Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin
- Professor James Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes
- Manwë and Finarfin fro The Silmarillion
- Raoul Silva from Skyfall
- Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
- Roose Bolton and Tywin Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire & Game of Thrones
- Capt. Jean-Luc Picard and Ensign Ro Laren from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- John Harrison AKA Khan Noonien Singh from Star Trek Into Darkness
- Cardinal Richelieu from The Three Musketeers
- George Smiley from Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- Adrian Veidt (Ozymandias) from Watchmen
I suspect some of these characters have been lumped onto this list solely because they’re villains… Lots of my fav characters there though, and I suppose that does say something. But Smaug? Marvin??
And if you have House and Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes really should be on here too. He is on other such lists for INTJs.
But yeah, Darcy’s pretty accurate unfortunately. xD And yay, Giles!
INTJ is definitely right, the description on the test site is unpleasantly accurate. =|